Thursday, June 5, 2008

Velna's Gourmet Veggie Soup, as Reconstituted by Dwight , Part 2

This is a report. It was another cold, wet, nasty,dreary, cold (did I already say that?) day in the great northwest. So to warm up the body and the spirit, it seemed like the perfect time to try out the recipe section of the blog. Velna's soup offered the most hope of comfort. Bob and I give it the full star value. I am just glad I made a big pot so there will be some to warm up for tomorrow. Once again the blog comes to the rescue. Thank you, one and all.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Would you send me a 2-quart jar of said soup? It is still rainy and cold - Washington weather, for sure, and I don't have time to make it.

Ann said...

If the sunshine today makes the soup less appealing, stick it in the freezer for the next round of storms. It is good to know you are so resourceful. How is the breadmaking?