Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Blood Family Connects For Christmas

I have thought long and hard as to what I could possibly share with you that would allow those sweet feelings that only the combination of Christmas and love of home and family can bring.  Then I reached into the piano bench and retrieved the old Christmas Carol music book.  The edges of each page are well worn from years of use, just as our edges are a little worn.  But the pictures and the music remain inspirational and we are transported to a place that we all love and feel safe.

I plan to post many other pages between now and Christmas.  I hope I can keep my word.  Let each day have a message of hope.

2 comments:

Steve Blood said...

Who can't remember going through the pages at Christams time?

Elizabeth said...

And when the piano came, Mother played and we sometimes sang. What a warm memory. That was before the world became all complicated and tangled. It does us good to remember.