Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Judy



To Judy: who has smiled her way through life's ups and downs; who has perfected answering a question with a question (an inherited quality); who must have calmed this kitten into submission in order to put it in a choke hold; who has been a dear friend, a listening ear, and a wonderful example of what I want to be when I grow up - Happy Birthday. I love you, sister, dear.

This is another attempt at getting this photo down to its correct size. The earlier sizing was a little big, but the photo showed up much better. Hopefully if you double click on this it will enlarge so you can see the smile that is so familiar.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well done, Ann. This picture, taken by Uncle Norman, was always a favorite. Judy could be a blythe spirit, looking for the good in people and situations. So glad to have my best friends be my sisters and brothers. Happy Birthday, Judy.

Steve Blood said...

Having difficulty witht the internet in this snow storm but hopefully this goes thru, Happy birthday Judy, take a break.

Judy said...

I shouldn't have, but I did ....laugh when I saw the pictures of snow coming down in Buffalo, NY this morning!!!! Sorry, Steve, but I have little self control. Thanks to all for your kind words and good wishes.

Ann said...

Ok, I know my photo was over sized, but where did it go?

Elizabeth said...

Be sure to double-click, or you'll miss the copper boiler hanging on the coal shed and the sugar beets for our lawn. Glad you got it back -

Judy said...

Magic! The picture appeared! Thank you to every one for taking time to "make my day".