What I have learned since I have received and begun reading my sister, Elizabeth’s, beautifully printed book.
1. To record one’s life is essential to tie the dots together.
2. To write with a hand of kindness will never be a mistake.
3. In the tapestry of her cloth, there is, no matter what, one thread that is bright in color and unbreakable: her faith.
4. The choice to reclaim blessings is not only possible, but essential.
5. Love heals. There is no room for bitterness.
Perhaps I should have finished reading the book, before making these comments. As of this morning, I have her arriving in Germany to spend 2 years teaching. Maybe I will think of more to say, or maybe someone else will have comments as they read.
I, for one, am very appreciative for Elizabeth’s hard work. And I am very thankful that she is our sister.