Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Family Reunion at Boy Scout Camp at Wapiti above Cody WY

Mom and Dad
Identify?
 Paul, Ann, Laura?, Mom
Kids

Steps to Facilities

Mom and Dad
I'm continuing to have the time of my life rediscovering and resurrecting old and previously coal-black photos.  I remember being so discouraged when I developed these pictures and got a fistful of black negatives.  But isn't it interesting how the essentials are all recorded anyway?  Not great photos, but then I would never throw them away.  I still have a few more.  Date, someone?

6 comments:

Steve Blood said...

This was one of my favorite memories. Love it.

Elizabeth said...

For the picture marked "identify", the car, of course, is Mom and Dad's. They came to Lovell to get me (to the right), Dorothy - by the car, and Tony, with his back partially to the camera. Different pictures! I have a few from this time, too.

Ann said...

And Judy standing by the car. I wish we could go back.

Elizabeth said...

Don't think so, Ann. The picture with Dad and Mother on the right, - I think that is Cheryl standing by the car???

Ann said...

In the second photo from the top is where I see Judy standing on the right side of the car. Agreed, it is Cheryl in the photo with Mom and Dad.

Elizabeth said...

Correction - Mother and Daddy came to Lovell where we were staying after coming home from Germany. They brought me, Dorothy, Sara, and Tony up to the boy scout camp. That is me (glasses) in the second picture, not Judy. There are other pictures of Judy in my collection.